Mrs. B.P. Dharaskar
Dr. Mrs. V. V. Soman
Mrs. P. Puranik
Mr. M. R. Shelke
Co-Coordinator EP Dept.
Ms. P. Bhosale
Co-Coordinator EE Dept.
Ms. S. Thawari
Co-Coordinator CV Dept.
Mr. V. Barvat
Co-Coordinator EC Dept.
Miss. A. Agrawal
Co-Coordinator CSE Dept
The concept of alumni association evolved for needs from both the ends, i.e. academicians and professionals, in the aim of building a bridge between college life and career life, so that the fresher graduates are made proactive to face the current challenges of competitive professional world. Both the ends shall work hand in hand to help each other for achieving the goal. The idea took shape and formation of Alumni Association is turning into reality.
- Ensuring and facilitating the continual bonding of our alumni is one of the main objectives of our Alumni Association. It brings together a wealth of talented and capable professionals who share their expertise and experience, and brainstorm on the prospective avenues.
- To provide good interaction between the former students and the college through periodical meetings, project consultancy, placement activities and guest lectures / seminar thereby making the alumni to be a part of developmental activities, taking place in the college.
- To maintain a continuing and life long relationship among the students, faculty and Alma matter.
- To strengthen the cooperation and coordination with industries.
- To enhance Placement Opportunities for juniors.
- To create opportunities for training and special projects apart form guest lectures, industrial visits and seminars.
- To suggest modifications and up gradation, updating of curriculum to meet the industrial needs.
- To arrange Alumni Lectures and Guest Appearances for various events like quiz, etc.
- To organize frequent alumni meets to develop the bonding between Alumni and the institution every year.
The mission of the Association is to foster strong bonds between alumni, students and the Institute, to keep alumni informed, and create a network enabling them to remain engaged with their alma mater and help shape it's future through the Association's programmes and services.
Plan of Action
Regular meetings nearby alumni members.
Conducting periodic meetings of the Alumni Cell to chalk out plan of action.
Career Guidance Program from Placement Cell for unplaced students.
Conducting training sessions on industry practices and professional approach by industry professionals.
Conducting personality development trainings, interview answering skills and confidence building programs.
Interacting with unemployed ex- students to find probability of employment with reference of professionals.
Compiled Feedback analysis of Alumni Members
Conducting social welfare activities such as blood donation, health awareness programs, tree plantation, cleanliness drive etc.
Website updation to keep alumni informed about happenings in the college
Re-unions of ex- students.
Felicitation of achievers.
Contributions of alumni towards Development and Placements