B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
With the rapid development in the Computers and Software technology, Computer education has become a need of hour. Computers are the backbone of today's era. Computer education is an opportunity provided to the youth to stand against all odds and evens. We all know that in today's world computer can walk, talk and even replace a man.
Computers Science and Engineering department with state of the art laboratories, well qualified and experienced faculties and staff members develop students and make them equipped with the armors to enter into competitive world of the software industry.
- Industry ready and knowledgeable engineers.
- Productive and Modern Engineers
- Innovative Thinkers and Researchers
B.E. in Civil Engineering
Construction and housing sector have become the major growth drivers in the Indian economy. The Civil branch is gaining more importance due to the need to create structures and buildings' resisting to earthquake and other natural calamities, with this in mind the Civil Engineering department is started.
The department has highly qualified staff with research and industrial experience. The department is equipped with the required infrastructure and the state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Discipline knowledge
- Lifelong learning & higher studies
B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
In the 21st century Electronics and Communication has its own striving importance, that today's technology is within the reach of everybody. The basic metric required for the enhancement of the technology is proper technical education which is provided by department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Here the students are given more practical exposures and innovative methodologies for the design and development in the electronics field, which is the backbone for all Engineering disciplines.
- To nurture high moral values in budding technocrats.
- To develop skilled engineers to meet the rapid technological advances in the industries.
- Developing versatile technocrats in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. in Electrical Engineering
The electrical engineer needs to study electronic devices and circuits involved in measurement, instrumentation, control and protection of electrical equipments and conversion systems. Concepts of computer and recent applications of computer based systems in design, Assist the engineers to analyse power system and switch gear.
To meet above requirements the curriculum of Electrical engineering has effectively augmented with many advanced subjects like digital electronics, circuit analysis and synthesis, machine analysis and design, control engineering microprocessor & microcontrollers, object oriented languages, power electronics and power systems.
- Our graduates will work on operations and practice in Electrical Engineering and Technology applications.
- Our graduates will cope up with constantly evolving technologies through life long learning.
B.E. in Electronics Engineering
The Electronics Engineering Department was established in 2008 with a view of imparting state of the art education in the cutting edge technologies of the world. The department has since then seen tremendous growth in all aspects
The department offers the 4 year undergraduate degree program in Electronics engineering & is affiliated to RTMNU Nagpur.
- The department promotes various technical activities.
- Guest lecturers are invited from eminent personalities in industries and research foundations
- Well equipped lab to conduct various types of experiment like CMOS,CCN, VLSI, etc.