About Training & Placement
Training and Placement Cell
To provide the PIGCE student best core knowledge/Professional knowledge/ Best Campus Recruitment Training (CRT)/Industrial training & to make them aware of need of engineers for industries & organization.
T & P Cell of PIGCE help the student to develop some generic and soft skills, which are essential for suitable employment, higher education, self employment and inviting the corporate industries / PSUs for campus placement.
- To provide best campus recruitment training in the institute.
- To enhance the employ ability skills of student by providing generic skills which are essential for industries & organization.
- To organize awareness programmes about industrial needs from internal & external expertise
- To enhance verbal/nonverbal/quantitative aptitude/reasoning ability of student.
- Assessment of students by performing mock test.
- To provide language proficiency / good communication / GD & PI training in the institute
- To produce the most competitive engineers to fit in all scenario of the job market.
Training and Placement Team
|Contact Details of T&P||Mr.Abhijit Bhuibhar
(Co-Coordinator T & P)
Emai-ID : email@example.com
Contact No : 8087231693
|Office Telephone No.||:||07104 232545|
(Co-Coordinator T & P)
Emai-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 9860818642
|Email Address||:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Manish Tongo|
|Training & Placement Officer|
The department excels as a team with the helping spirit of its teammates.
The coordinators who devote their services for the welfare of the department are
|Sr.No.||Department||Faculty In-charge||Email-ID||Contact No.|
|1||Electronics Engineering||Mr. Sagar Motdhareemail@example.com||9860818642|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Mr.Parag Puranikfirstname.lastname@example.org||9881154387|
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||Mrs .V.Ganeshemail@example.com||9764676930|
|4||Electrical Engineering||Mr.Ashish Polkefirstname.lastname@example.org||9518365112|
|5||Civil Engineering||Ms.Samruddhi Thawari||Sam.email@example.com||9168286015|
Placed students of our college During academic session 2017-18
T & P Activity
Orientation Program 2019
ICFAI BUSINESS school conducted orientation program on gateways to career how to unlock self potential. Students got smart insights on aptitude test, resume writing, Communication skills, Tech and HR interview. Orientation was attended by 142 students of 7th sem of all branches.
Lakshaya Workshop-2018 (Odd)
Lakshaya Workshop-2018 by Soft skills & T & P Dept., PIGCE (Session-18-19)
Participating Students in Lakshaya Workshop-18 (Session-18-19)